Monday, February 2, 2015

Nibbled to Death by Ducks

We're still OK, but the tooth operation, ticket, car battery, new tires, car insurance in a block of 6 months and car registration in two months plus a new company policy that doesn't let me make up at work...and it means things are tight.  Not impossible, but tight.  Fortunately, there is an extra pay cycle in March and early estimates of taxes looking hopeful...we should be able to repay the housing fund and rebuild the reserve.

Looking forward to spending Introspection Day with Julia.  I'm sick.  Which means this will be short.  Been traveling back and forth to visit Mom and Skip because they are moving.  It was nice seeing them before they do.  I helped them move a bit.  Was sick on the way back.  Kind of horrific, but I got here in one piece and lived.

All things told, life is still good. Nothing will ever be perfect, and at some point I'll have spare funds to advertise forever west a bit.  I also need to get a mike so I can resume the podcast.  Fortunately, thanks to Matt I have another few months in reserve.

No comments:

Post a Comment